The ARN-33028PM+4S is a full gigabit L2+ managed PoE fiber switch independently developed by ONV. It has 24*10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 ports and 4*100/1000Base-X SFP fiber slot ports. Port 1-24 can support IEEE802.3af/at standard PoE power supply. single port PoE power reaches 30W, and the maximum PoE output power is 400W(at-600W). As a PoE power supply device, it can automatically detect and recognize the power receiving equipment that meets the standard and supply power through the network cable. It can supply power to POE terminal equipment such as wireless AP, webcam, VoIP phone, building visual access control intercom through network cable, to meet the network environment that needs high-density PoE power supply, suitable for hotels, campuses, parks, supermarkets, scenic spots, Factory quarters and SMB small and medium-sized enterprises form a cost-effective network.
The ARN-33028PM+4S has L2+ full network management, support IPV4 management, static route full line rate forwarding, security protection mechanism, complete ACL/QoS policy and rich VLAN functions, and is easy to manage and maintain. Supports multiple network redundancy protocols STP/RSTP/MSTP (<50ms) to improve link backup and network reliability. When one-way network fails, communication can be quickly restored to ensure important Uninterrupted communication for applications. According to the actual application requirements, you can configure multiple application services such as PoE power management, port traffic control, VLAN division, and SNMP through the Web network management mode.
Gigabit access, Gigabit SFP fiber port uplink
- Support non-blocking wire-speed forwarding.
- Support full-duplex based on IEEE802.3x and half-duplex based on Backpressure.
- Support Gigabit Ethernet port and Gigabit SFP port combination, which enables users to flexibly build networking to meet the needs of various scenarios.
Intelligent PoE power supply
- IEEE802.3af/at PoE standard, without damaging non-PoE devices.
- PoE network management, realize PoE port power allocation, priority setting, port power status viewing, time scheduling, etc.
- Priority system for PoE port, it will supply power to the high priority level port first when the power budget is insufficient and avoid overwork of the device.
- 24*10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 ports, meeting the needs of security monitoring, teleconferencing system, wireless coverage, and other scenarios