36-port 10G Uplink Managed Ethernet Fiber Switch ARN56368FM+24S
The ARN56368FM+24S is a 10G uplink managed Ethernet fiber switch independently
developed by Airnet Technology Company Ltd. It has 8*10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 or
8*100/1000Base-X SFP (combo ports) and 16*100/1000Base-X SFP ports and 4*1/10G
SFP+ fiber slot ports. Each port can support wire-speed forwarding.
The ARN56368FM+24S has L2+ full network management function, supports IPV4/ IPV6 management, static route full wire-speed forwarding, complete security protection mechanism, complete ACL/QoS policy and rich VLAN functions, and is easy to manage and maintain. Supports multiple network redundancy protocols STP/RSTP/MSTP (<50ms) and (ITU-T G.8032) ERPS(<20ms) to improve link backup and network reliability. When one-way network fails, communication can be quickly restored to ensure important Uninterrupted communication for applications. According to the actual application requirements, you can configure multiple application services such as port traffic control, VLAN division, and SNMP through the Web network management mode. It satisfies high-density network application environment and is suitable for medium, large-scale scenes such as hotel, campus, park, shopping mall, scenic spot, hospital, bank to form an economical, efficient and reliable communication network.
Gigabit multi fiber port access, 10G SFP+ fiber port uplink
- Support non-blocking wire-speed forwarding.
- Support full-duplex based on IEEE802.3x and half-duplex based on Backpressure.
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet port and gigabit SFP fiber slot port and 1/10G SFP+ fiber slot port combination, which enables users to flexibly build networking to meet the needs of various scenarios.
Strong business processing capability
- Static and dynamic aggregation.
- IGMP V1/V2 and IGMP Snooping.
- IEEE802.1Q VLAN, flexible VLAN division, Voice VLAN, and QinQ configuration.
- QoS, Priority mode based on 802.1P, Port & DSCP, queue scheduling algorithm including EQU, SP, WRR & SP+WRR.
- ALC, filter data packet through configuring matching rules, processing operation & time permission, and provide flexible and safe access control.