The ARN33020PM+4S is a gigabit L2+ managed PoE fiber switch. It has 16*10/100/1000 Base-T RJ45 ports and 4*100/1000Base-X SFP fiber slot ports. Port 1-16 can support IEEE802.3af/at standard PoE power supply. single port PoE power reaches 30W, and the maximum PoE output power is 250W(at-400W). As a PoE power supply device, it can automatically detect and recognize the power receiving equipment that meets the standard and supply power through the network cable. It can supply power to POE terminal equipment such as wireless AP, webcam, VoIP phone, building visual access control intercom through network cable, to meet the network environment that needs high-density PoE power supply, suitable for hotels, campuses, parks, supermarkets, scenic spots, Factory quarters and SMB small and medium-sized enterprises form a cost-effective network.
The ARN33020PM+4S has L2+ full network management, support IPV4 management, static route full line rate forwarding, security protection mechanism, complete ACL/QoS policy and rich VLAN functions, and is easy to manage and maintain. Supports multiple network redundancy protocols
STP/RSTP/MSTP (<50ms) to improve link backup and network reliability. When one-way network
fails, communication can be quickly restored to ensure important uninterrupted communication for applications. According to the actual application requirements, you can configure multiple application services such as PoE power management, port traffic control, VLAN division, and SNMP through the Web network management mode.
Gigabit access, Gigabit SFP fiber port uplink
- Support Gigabit Ethernet port and Gigabit SFP port combination, which enables users to flexibly build networking to meet the needs of various scenarios.
- Support non-blocking wire-speed forwarding.
- Support full-duplex based on IEEE802.3x and half-duplex based on backpressure.
Intelligent PoE power supply
- 16*10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 ports, meeting the needs of security monitoring, teleconferencing system, wireless coverage, and other scenarios.
- IEEE802.3af/at PoE standard, without damaging non-PoE devices.
- Priority system for PoE port, it will supply power to the high priority level port first when the power budget is insufficient and avoid overwork of the device.
- PoE network management, realize PoE port power allocation, priority setting, port power status viewing, time scheduling, etc.
Strong business processing capability
- IEEE802.1Q VLAN, flexible VLAN division and QinQ configuration.
- QoS, Priority mode based on 802.1P, Port & DSCP, queue scheduling algorithm including Equ, SP, WRR & SP+WRR.
- ALC, filter data packet through configuring matching rules, processing operation & time permission, and provide flexible and safe access control.
- IGMP V1/V2 and IGMP Snooping.
- Static and dynamic aggregation.