8-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch ARN3008S
The ARN3008S is an unmanaged gigabit Ethernet security switch. It has 8*10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 ports. The scheme of the large backplane and large cache switching chip is preferred to improve the forwarding rate of large files and effectively solve the problems of video freeze and picture loss in the high-definition surveillance environment. It is suitable for hotels, banks, campuses, factory quarters and small and medium-sized enterprises to establish a cost-effective network.
Unmanaged mode, plug and play, no configuration, simple and convenient to use.
Full gigabit rate, high-speed transmission
- Full Gigabit Ethernet port, high speed, fast transmission, convenient for users to flexibly network, and meet various high-definition network requirements
- Support non-blocking wire-speed forwarding.
- Support full-duplex based on IEEE802.3x and half-duplex based on backpressure.
Stable and reliable
- CE, FCC, RoHS.
- Low power consumption, no fan, flame retardant plastic casing.
Easy to operate
- Plug and play, no configuration, simple and convenient.
- The user-friendly panel, it can show the device status through the LED indicator of PWR, Link/Act.
8-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch ARN3008S - Technical Parameters